21 January 2011

My mélange

Hi guys, this is my new blog. Apparently, my old blog has been deleted..and you know what, I deleted it myself. While I was browsing this blogspot thing, I accidentally pressed the wrong button. That's why my blog was deleted. I don't know what's wrong with me today. Everything that I do today just seems so wrong. And I keep making mistakes in my additional maths too. With so many things that didn't seem to be in favour on me today, I felt so tired. I just hope tomorrow will be a better day. Anyway, enough of my rambling.

Basically, I find my new blog more appealing than the previous one. It is more colourful and beautiful. Well, that is what I think. I named my new blog My Mélange. Actually, mélange means a mix of things which I think is so suitable for my diary writing. I like how the french word describes my blog. But, it turned out that I wrote mymelage as the link to my blog. Less of alphabet "N" there. Anyway, it's all good. I just gotta embrace the present and let go of the past.

2 comments: