30 January 2011

Cookies

Hey guys! lately, I was busy baking, baking and baking..together with my mum. We had spent our last few days to bake some cookies which are delicious of course, for the upcoming chinese new year. I was more than happy to bake them. For me, baking is so awesome. I love baking so so much. Let me name some of the cookies that we baked. Cheese cookies, green peas cookies, chocolate cornflakes cookies, chocolate chip cookies (I took a picture of them) and last but not least, pineapple tarts.

Freshly baked!!

Well, after seeing the picture above, does anybody tempted to take a bite out of them? haha.

2 comments:

  1. winnie !!! i wan to eat ~
    look so delicious !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you will say that. haha
    CNY come my house eat ya~ =)

    ReplyDelete