03 February 2011

Chinese New Year

Good morning everyone!! This is my first time posting on my blog so early. The reason is I woke up pretty early today. Well, if you consider 9 o'clock is early. haha. Okay, guys..I would like to wish every chinese a very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year. Have a great time with your family. Even if you are not a chinese, I still hope you will treasure every second that you have with your loved ones. Do not wait till you lose them. Hold on, why I sound so profound all of a sudden? Anyway, just think a little about it. 


Since today is Chinese New Year, I'm in a good mood right now. Did you know that I'm smiling since I woke up? Does it sounds silly, huh? haha. No matter what, this is me, the real me. ^^ Oh ya, I'm going to Indonesia tomorrow. You know, to get more red packets and stuff like that. haha. I just hope that it will be a very wonderful trip this time. Most importantly, I'm looking forward to gather with my relatives there.

No comments:

Post a Comment