25 February 2011

Never Say Never

Let me tell you about my day in school today. I had a very very tiring PE class this morning. Do you still remember the fitness test that I mentioned earlier in my last two post? Yeah obviously, I had the 'torturing' test today. But, with the "Never Say Never" fighting spirit, I endured the test. Then, after all the tiring exercises which my friends and I must take part in no matter how much we hate it, we were so dead beat. I still remember that my leg was shaking all the way to the classroom when the lesson ended. Anyway, I have done my best today and that is enough for me. ^^


Recently, I found that facebook is so boring. The only entertainment site that I enjoy from internet surfing is youtube. I enjoy watching videos posted on youtube especially by nigahiga, kevjumba, wongfuproductions and davidchoimusic. They are awesome youtubers. I loved them. Just now, I saw their new videos and I thought that they deserve a thumbs up. I decided to post the videos here. Scroll down to watch them if you want. But, don't forget to pause the music box.

Movies In Minutes - Never Say Never
By Nigahiga.

Never Say Never: The KevJumba Story (In 3D)
By Kevjumba.

Note: Both of them are not mocking Justin Bieber. They just made these videos for fun. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment