26 March 2011

Earth Hour

Finally, I'm home after 2 days and 1 night camping. The campfire was awesome one and because I want to describe it as clearly as I can, I'm sure it will be a very very long post. Thus, I'm not gonna post about it now. But, don't worry. I'll surely tell you all more about it next time. Maybe tomorrow? Hmm..let's see if I can make it. ^^


Now, let me start with what happened after I reached home. After I reached home, the first thing that I did was taking a long bath. I took one hour just to bath. Isn't it wonderful? haha.. But after bathing, I felt refreshed and not so tired already. Apparently, I slept more or less only one and a half hour last night. I bet you can imagine how tired I was, both physically and mentally. After the bath, I ate my lunch. Then, I went to Jusco with my mum. At first, we only planned to window shopping there. Walking around so that we can digest better. Ironically, we bought quite a lot of stuff. haha.. While walking around, I think I saw one of the boy that was in the same group as me for the campfire. Ya, it must be him. Surely I can differentiate him well since we always been together as a group for one day already. But, if I'm wrong, never mind also because it only proves that I must have been so tired to imagine things like that.


By the way, today is 'No Plastic Bag Day' at Jusco. I'm a good girl, so I brought my own shopping bags. haha. After done shopping, we went home and I bathed once again. Then, here I am sitting in front of the computer writing this post. =) Oh ya, today is also the Earth Hour and again, since I'm the good girl, I'm gonna support this event by switching off the lights in my house sharp at 8.30pm. My elder brother support this event too and I hope everyone of you also do so. Take it that we help in saving Mother Earth from falling sick. Everyone, it just 60 minutes and by doing so, we contribute something really meaningful to this world. So today, 26th March 2011, from 8.30pm to 9.30pm, let us switch off our lights!! Earth Hour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment