10 June 2011

I will miss you, bro

I woke up very early in the morning because my elder brother was going to Bali. I sent him to the airport together with my mum and little brother just now. Basically, he went there to find a good school while working at the same time. He is going to stay with some of my relatives there. Seriously, after I sent him to the airport, I felt so sad. I was thinking do not cry all the time and I did. But, I don't know why I am crying so terribly right now. I wish he was here and not so far away. He was never been so far from me and even if he did, it was only for a few days. Less than one week even. But now, he is going for months, I reckon.


So let's talk about the happy things right now. My brother just received his diploma yesterday. He was so happy and of course, I'm happy for him too. He gonna be a real tour guide very soon. He also got distinction in his exam! I think he has really done well. For this, I would like to congratulate you, bro. And, I will miss you. Wish you all the best in your life and take care of yourself. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment