03 January 2014

Closing Up 2013

Hello people!

Now that 2013 has ended, I try to think about the way I live for the past year. I'm not gonna lie, but I'm kind of taken aback by how much I wasted my time and money last year. I traveled a lot and played my share...so I should be fully recharged to face the new book of 2014. God bless me ^_^

To close 2013, shall we have a little rewind eh? Okay. So I had my A level examination and then I traveled to Singapore, KL, Penang, Bali, Jakarta, Surabaya and Medan. Lots of leaving home then and lots of missing home too. Shopping? Yes please. I done that a lot too. Clothes, skincare products, bags, shoes, perfumes, etc. Did I even mention that I got my Note 2 and Macbook Air? I...definitely have been the biggest spender of the year in my family o.O

To be honest, I'm thankful for all that happened in 2013, whether they're good or bad; happy or sad; sweet or bitter. At the end of the day, the most important thing is we are still alive, right?

Enough is enough. To kick off the new pages in 2014, I shall resolute to do well in my studies. I reckon I have to leave my home again. This is sad. However, it's all for the best. Now that I'm going to start my university life soon, I kinda feel old ~_~ No matter what, I am going to get that degree! God bless ^_^

Slowly, day by day, I'm going to fill the pages of 2014 with much fun and interesting moments, hopefully. And I'm sorry if I'm not able to update this blog as much as I always do. With that, I shall end this post with a "Happy New Year!!" Yay! Have a great year ahead ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment